Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Baby Quilt

My oldest nephew on John's side of the family is expecting a baby so I decided I should probably throw a quick gift together. I think it turned out wonderful so I thought I would share pictures...

I added a little label to the back so the baby would always know who made the quilt. I think it is very important to label quilts. There is nothing sadder than going through your mother's things and realizing she was the only one that knew who had made them.
Life is crazy around our house. While Ethan was at school on Friday, we tried our best to entertain my little ones...that was, until I realized they were able to entertain themselves.

Wyatt is the boy of all boys. He has been as long as I can remember. There was no mud hole he didn't find, no bug who could escape his capture, and he even has holes in his jeans in all the right places...

Friday, he found a great was to entertain himself. I had emptied a container of potting soil to get it ready for some fresh, "more nutrient" soil and he found it.

Some days I wonder how his boots get so dirty, but while playing with him on Friday, the wonder is GONE!!!

While Wyatt was off spreading dirt the old fashion way, Abagail was wondering around showing her attitude, playing basketball, and basically just being CUTE!!!



















I am a lucky, lucky Mommy. I just hope we can find some more ways to have fun tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbi is growing up!! She looks like she's 5 years old in the basketball pictures.

My oh my.

Why can't they stay little for their lifetime?

Frances