Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome!!!!

I am sitting here tonight, realizing I have been using Ethan's Caringbridge Page as a journal for the last 3+ years and it was high time I got a blog of my own.

As my description says, I have entirely too many hobbies. I love to craft. it doesn't matter to me what method the project takes, (as long as it's not painting...man, I CANNOT paint) I am ready to tackle it. I dream up things I want to do, but rarely get them done. I thought this would be the perfect outlet to inspire/entice me to get some of those projects done.

I really do spend most of my days making things for my baby girl. I love to sew clothes and she is the perfect age to sew for. Unfortunately, she is a strong headed little girl, who has many opinions and rarely likes the things Mommy makes for her. Most items are put on her in a struggle, then she accepts them and learns to love them (usually after Daddy tells her how pretty they are)!

Thanks for joining me on this venture, I feel like it is an opportunity for me to start finding myself again. For so long I have been a caregiver to my sweet boy and haven't really devoted time to myself. So here I go, hopefully to fill these pages with things that make me happy...

No comments: